Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Only 2...

Man, I used to make anywhere from 5 to 10 pages in a week...now I'm lucky if I do two!
I was busy today...I actually ventured out of the house with all three kids-doesn't happen very often! We met Grandma Klatt in Buffalo to listen to a kids band...they were really good. It only took 1/2 an hour for the kids to 'warm up' enough to go dance with all the other kids!
Here's a shot I took of all 3 crazies today-the boys matched-so I had to snap a few shots...they are all a little squinty-even though it was cloudy and nearly raining...

Photobucket

And here are my measly 2 layouts...

This one is using Krista's (sahlin studio) 'life's a beach' kit...

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Here's one using Creashens newest kit 'squeeze'
Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

1 comment:

momofcooper said...

love both your layouts, but really like the "squeeze" one!!