Thursday, June 4, 2009

Waaaah, I'm getting old.

Okay, I won't rant and rave too much, just feeling a little blue is all. Yesterday, Lucy graduated from kindergarten...which means I officially am the parent of a 1st grader. Also, my b-day is tomorrow, in which I will be celebrating my 29th birthday for the third year in a row. During Lucy's graduation 'ceremony' yesterday, the teacher had them stand up, and she said "announcing the future class of 2021!!!! Doesn't that sound light years away? Well, it's not-in the blink of an eye she'll be pushing my wrinkled butt around in a wheelchair. Okay, I've gone too far-here are some layouts I've done.

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Here's a picture I took a few days ago of my friends daughter...someone said it needed wings-so here's my wing attempt!

Photobucket

There are more pictures on my photography website....
Have a good one!

No comments: