Friday, March 13, 2009

Back to Normal...

It's been awhile since I updated my little bloggeroo...whoops! Well, Kor came home just in time for ALL 3 kids to get sick...It's been a lovely week, full of fevers, coughing, snot and more tylenol than you can shake a stick at. Last weekend, the Klatt's took us to Disney on Ice...my first time. Poor little Lucy was in such a zone, she just looked miserable. She had a fever and a cough, but I know she would have been devastated if we didn't go...I mean, we already had the tickets! She enjoyed herself, even though she literally said 3 words all night!
For some reason, Brady woke up this morning with a black eye...it must have been some battle in his crib last night...and I'm pretty sure he lost. He has a cold and is not his usual cheery self...See the creepy swollen eye...I've had to stare at that puppy all day today. poor kid.

Photobucket

Here's some pages I've done recently...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last but not least, my favorite of the week! This is Lucy when she was Almost 3 years old...so cute!
Photobucket

No comments: