Friday, March 20, 2009

busy weekend...

We are celebrating 3 birthdays this weekend...Tonight is CC's (my sil's) b-day. Tomorrow at lunch we celebrate my niece Sophie's 7th b-day...and tomorrow night we are celebrating my BABY boy's FIRST birthday!! I am getting a little sad about it, now that I've written it down...when they turn one, it's like the 'baby days' are over...maybe I should have just ONE more kid...just kidding Mother, just seeing if you're reading my blog!! hee hee.
In other news, I won a challenge at CatScrap, and the prize is a 3 month guest spot as there store CT. I am SO incredibly excited, I can't wait!

Here's my favorite layout of the week!
Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Here's Riley when he was first learning to walk...at 8 months!!
Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

No comments: