Friday, March 27, 2009

birthday boy...

Brady turned one years old this past week...I can't believe it! Here's a picture of my birthday boy posing so nicely for me!!!
Photobucket

Here's a few shots from his birthday party last Saturday...he was pretty confused when we all sang to him, but once we put a big piece of cake in front of him, his confusion quickly turned to glee!
Photobucket

I especially like the red frosting smeared all over...makes him look slightly cannibalistic!!!
Photobucket

Here's a few layouts I've done this week...starting with a page that shows little Brady at 1 month...
Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

This last one was made entirely from products made by my sister in law Krista Sahlin...pretty impressive, huh? She is in a digital design competition over at Scrapmatters, so you can download this beautiful kit for free.
Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

No comments: