Sunday, April 5, 2009

stop crying!

Agghh....Brady is crying thru his afternoon nap, just like he cried thru the whole night last night. Not sure if it is teething, a cold, or just plain stubborness, but he is refusing to sleep. Instead he has adopted a new shrill screech which he executes randomly in between crying jags. Lovely.
I worked yesterday at Great Photos. I did no less than 14 portrait sessions. With bunnies. I am exhausted, I am no spring chicken anymore, I guess!

In other news...I am attempting to officially start a small photography business of my own. Probably not the BEST idea in this economy, but I feel like it's time I stepped out on my own. Plus I hate driving all the way to Golden Valley all the time. Here are a few pictures I took of a cute little 8 day old guy last week. We did these in my living room with window lighting and a black bedsheet!! Not too bad, huh? I definitely need a new camera and some real backdrops...and some studio lighting...oh the list goes on!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here are some layouts I've done in the past week.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here is an old picture of Lucy with her cousins Sophie and Gabe...aren't they the cutest?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Dreaming Tree Photography said...

Oh, I love these. Seriously that 2nd picture is too cute :)

I love your designs too. You are super talented :)