Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The girls go Urban!

hi all. Just thought I would share some pictures I took this weekend of Sophie and Lucy. Had to test out my new camera, ya know? Let me know what you think. We took these down in Rochester, where there is a cool downtown area. I have searched Buffalo for a similar 'location' and it is pretty slim pickings! Oh well. Sorry there aren't many scrapping pages, this weekend is NATIONAL SCRAPPING DAY. So all my Designer gals are waiting to release kits until Friday...
This is Sophie's attempt at a 'crazy' face, but I think it looks pretty cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's my scrapping pages
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll probably be back to share some pages on Friday...I am on a brand new CT for someone you might just know!!!

No comments: