Thursday, April 23, 2009

new camera-wooohooo!

I finally got it...my new camera. I've always used Canon's and I made the switch to Nikon. I spent an hour this morning trying to figure out why I couldn't take a picture. That's always a good sign! I had the lens set wrong, so all is well now, I just felt like an idiot... nothing new. I still have SO much to learn...and buy-but I suppose I better make some money before I spend any more. A wise man once told me that. Allright, it was more of a cranky husband, but who's counting?

Here are a few pics I took with my new camera tonight. We were hanging out in the 80 degree wind storm, it was great.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the very first pic I took, sitting at my kitchen table this morning.
Photobucket

Oh, in other fabulous news...Brady is a WALKER! He is so dang pleased with himself, he just toddles all around on his tiny fat feet. You would think that since this is my 3rd kid, I would be a bit more blase (sp?) about the whole thing, but I am one proud momma!
Here are a few pics to prove it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, if you're still with me and not too bored, here is the one lonely page I scrapped this week. I know, I'm shocked too!
Photobucket

No comments: