Tuesday, April 14, 2009

spring has arrived...finally!

Well, it's finally warm enough outside to make me happy. I didn't have to put coat/hats/mittens on the kids today-and that alone makes me SO happy! The kids got a new play house/slide deal. Grandma found a good deal,(of course) so Korey brought it home last night. That should keep the kiddos busy for a while!
Here are some pages from the past week.
Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

1 comment:

Kate said...

You are one of my favourite scrappers, I LOVE your style!!